|Title:||Actively Learn Science Content Manager, Remote|
Content Manager, Science
Actively Learn is an award-winning digital curriculum that drives student engagement and equity through deeper learning. Our flexible features and comprehensive, standards-aligned resources empower teachers to deepen students’ comprehension in ELA, social studies, and science. Actively Learn is part of the Achieve3000 suite of digital education solutions.
In this role you will craft instruction designed to deepen student understanding and engagement in science. You will work with a small but mighty team that seeks to support all students in mastering complex science concepts by building differentiated scaffolds and higher-order questions that take student thinking to the next level.
- Write and review instruction for science assignments grades 3-12 that drive deep understanding of science concepts and connect new ideas to what students already know
- Align questions to state science standards
- Improve existing assignments and align to editorial and instructional norms
- Communicate with and assign tasks to contractors
- Experience crafting high-quality instruction for science grades 3-8 that is differentiated, engaging, and designed to promote deeper learning
- Experience teaching a wide variety of science concepts and helping to make them relatable to students
- Familiarity with NGSS and other state science standards
- Be prepared to complete a work sample if the team reaches out to you.