|Title:||Actively Learn Editor, Remote|
Actively Learn is an award-winning digital curriculum that drives student engagement and equity through deeper learning. Our flexible features and comprehensive, standards-aligned resources empower teachers to deepen students’ comprehension in ELA, social studies, and science. Actively Learn is part of the Achieve3000 suite of digital education solutions.
In this role you will ensure that Actively Learn assignments adhere to editorial and instruction guidelines, are properly formatted, free of errors, aligned to standards, and include appropriate instructional images.
- Review Actively Learn assignments and Catalog content to ensure that they are free from error and adhere to editorial and instructional guidelines.
- Prepare instructional content for publishing using Actively Learn’s back-end tools.
- Add images to instructional texts while following company protocol for sourcing and citing.
- Align questions to standards.
- Help manage a team of contractors by supporting in recruiting, onboarding, and managing their workflow.
- Experience working in a detail-oriented editorial or publishing role, such as a copyeditor.
- Comfort learning a variety of software and publishing tools.
- Broad content knowledge of topics in ELA, social studies, and science for grades 3-12.