Regional Sales Director, Washington/Oregon
|Title:||Regional Sales Director, Washington/Oregon|
Job Purpose Summary: Regional Sales Directors are responsible selling web-based learning solutions within assigned territory.
Current Opening: Washington/Oregon
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Responsible for New business creation within a geographic territory – including expansion of existing customer relationships and new district purchases
- Using data on your market, create territory sales plan including events and strategies to prospect for new opportunities, strategies for growing existing relationships, and elevating the Achieve brand.
- Create and manage a sales pipeline of high-quality opportunities
- Present and demonstrate Achieve3000 solutions to buyers, closing business and achieving sales quota as assigned
- Become a student of our High Impact Sales Process to be both efficient and effective
- Update information in sales systems and ensure accurate and timely reporting and communications to management as required
- Stay abreast of the industry, competitors, and educational trends including territory specific issues and concerns to customize presentation and solutions
- Collaborate with internal teams as needed and communicate effectively with internal teams
- Manage territory and travel in a budget conscious way
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s preferred or equivalent experience.
- At least 3 years experience in educational sales with successful online solutions selling experience which includes having contacts in the assigned territory schools and/or districts.
- Track record of sales success as demonstrated by having met or exceeded sales quotas.
- Must be able to travel up to 75% of the time and work remotely.
- Strong presentation and solution selling skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to be flexible and able to adapt to the immediate or unforeseen challenges; able to be persistent and aggressive in balance with building strong customer relationships.