|Title:||Seasonal PLS Trainer, Arizona|
PLS Trainers will provide professional development services around web-based learning solutions on a per diem basis.
Territory available: Arizona
- Provide high quality professional development, modeling or consulting sessions for teachers, school administrators and district personnel as they become familiar with components of the web-based learning solution.
- Collaborate with school and district leaders to develop implementation timelines and plans.
- Collaborate closely with scheduling coordinators and Regional Vice President (RVP)
- Communicate effectively with internal teams such as scheduling coordinators, account managers, and RVP.
- Maintain accurate service records and complete all required documentation in a timely fashion.
Required Skills and Experience
- Master’s degree in education, preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of teaching experience.
- Experience delivering professional development sessions and knowledge of adult learning, preferred.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills and previous experience training with technology products.
- Excellent written and extraordinary oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships with teachers and administrators.
- Ability to be flexible and able to adapt to the immediate or unforeseen challenges.
- Superb computer skills, particularly MS Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Ability to travel depending on your defined territory.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: