|Title:||Seasonal Professional School Contact, Remote|
Seasonal Professional School Contact
Expected busy times September-October and January-February
Seasonal Professional Associates will facilitate discussions with building principal on student progress using Achieve3000’s suite of software platforms.
- Facilitate data discussion with school principals and building level leaders regarding student performance, teacher interaction, suggested targets, and plans of action to obtain established goals on any of Achieve3000’s web-based learning solutions.
- Provide the Account Team with detailed summary and any action items from each meeting.
- Maintain accurate service records and complete all required documentation.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in education or related field (Master’s preferred).
- A minimum of 5 years education experience.
- At least 3 years of experience in adult learning facilitation.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills and previous experience training with technology products (Zoom, Webex, etc.).
- Excellent written and extraordinary oral communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships with teachers and administrators.
- Ability to be flexible and able to adapt to immediate or unforeseen challenges.
- Superb computer skills, particularly MS Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat Reader.