|Title:||Actively Learn Social Studies Content Manager, Remote|
Content Manager, Social Studies
Actively Learn is an award-winning digital curriculum that drives student engagement and equity through deeper learning. Our flexible features and comprehensive, standards-aligned resources empower teachers to deepen students’ comprehension in ELA, social studies, and science. Actively Learn is part of the Achieve3000 suite of digital education solutions.
In this role you will craft instruction designed to deepen student understanding and engagement in Social Studies. You will bring a critical eye to all assignments by fact-checking, examining for bias, and ensuring assignments are inclusive and respectful of diverse perspectives. You will work with a small but mighty team that seeks to support all students by curating engaging content and building differentiated instruction that takes student thinking to the next level.
- Write and review instruction for social studies assignments grades 3-12 that supports an inclusive, critical understanding of civics and history
- Review content for missing information, misinformation, and bias
- Align questions to social studies state standards
- Improve existing assignments and align to editorial and instructional norms
- Communicate with and assign tasks to contractors
- Experience crafting high-quality instruction for social studies grades 3-8 that is inclusive, culturally responsive, and historically accurate
- Experience teaching critical history and cultivating a welcoming and inclusive learning environment
- Familiarity with social studies standards in one or more states
- Be prepared to complete a work sample if the team reaches out to you.