|Title:||Actively Learn QA Test Engineer, Remote|
QA Test Engineer:
Actively Learn’s mission is to enable every student to learn deeply.
Our vision is why we are building the best digital reading platform for students. For too many,
reading is simply not as educational and rewarding as it should be. We reinvent reading so that
students deeply understand what they read, build connections between texts, and actively
construct knowledge. We are optimistic about what thinking young people can accomplish and
we look forward to the world they will build.
We’re hiring a QA test engineer to join our engineering team and help us with both manual and
automation testing. Your work will help us accelerate product development and minimize the
number of bugs that make it into production, ultimately driving greater teacher and student
engagement with our learning platform. We’re looking for someone who is as passionate about
education and collaboration as they are about technology.
● Identify and add test cases to our existing test automation
● Manually test new features
● Analyze bugs and errors found during tests
● Document results of tests for the software development team
● Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience
● Collaborate with team members to plan stories and develop acceptance criteria
● Contribute to product documentation, internal training, user community discussions.
● Review and triage product issues; understand the root causes and provide feedback to
the internal teams for future improvement.
● 3-5+ years of experience in general test engineering
● Familiarity with test frameworks or tools such as Selenium and Katalon Studio
● A basic understanding of web app development
● Desire to work in an evolving agile environment
● Passionate about continuously improving the systems you are responsible for
● Possesses great problem solving skills
● Strong written and verbal communication skills both with technical and non-technical