|Title:||Inside Sales Representative, Remote|
Job Purpose Summary: Inside Sales Representatives (ISRs) are responsible selling web-based learning solutions to identified smaller districts within a geographic territory.
Current Opening: Illinois Area
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Responsible for New business creation within a territory defined by geography and size of districts – including expansion of existing customer relationships and new district purchases
- Using data provided for your market, create territory sales plan including events and strategies to prospect for new opportunities, strategies for growing existing relationships, and elevating the Achieve brand.
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline of high-quality opportunities from a home office, and with little to no face-to-face meetings
- Present and demonstrate Achieve3000 solutions to buyers, closing business and achieving sales quota as assigned
- Become a student of our High Impact Sales Process to be both efficient and effective
- Update information in sales systems and ensure accurate and timely reporting and communications to management as required
- Stay abreast of the industry, competitors, and educational trends including territory specific issues and concerns to customize presentation and solutions
- Collaborate with internal teams as needed and communicate effectively with internal teams
- May occasionally be asked to travel to work a customer conference or trade show
- Bachelor’s degree required, or equivalent experience.
- At least 1 year selling experience, preferably in education or selling software solutions
- Track record of success – academically, in music, theater, sports, serving, etc.
- Must have a dedicated home space from where to make calls and manage workload without interruption
- Excellent listening skills and ability to build rapport quickly
- Strong presentation and solution selling skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to be flexible and able to adapt to the immediate or unforeseen challenges; able to be persistent and aggressive in balance with building strong customer relationships