|Title:||Graphic Designer, Red Bank, NJ|
Job Description for Graphic Designer
A graphic designer with experience in conceptualizing and executing high-quality design, including digital assets and ads, print collateral, presentations, website and event materials. A talented design professional who works efficiently and creatively within brand guidelines to design high-impact content, while maintaining versatility and originality in approach. Should have experience working in a fast-paced and collaborate environment with an interest in delivering best possible design solution across multiple channels and formats. A resourceful and efficient problem-solver, able to adhere to strict deadlines with minimal direction and interpret and respond to input from multiple sources.
- Strong creative ideation, plus command of graphic design fundamentals including typography, grids, layout and colorExperience with website design best practices and processes and email marketing platforms such as Marketo
- Experience with print production requirements (color management, how to set up files for vendors)
- Knowledge of multimedia software (production tools and methodology, and a strong technical aptitude to quickly learn new software).
- Ability to switch seamlessly between digital and print formats/projects
- Knowledge of standards-based HTML/CSS for responsive web and email design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator), Figma, MS PowerPoint and Word, Mac and PC platforms preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design Two (2) to Four (4) years of professional experience in creative role