|Title:||Salesforce Developer, Remote|
Love SF and passionate about Cloud Computing? Do you have the discipline to write Apex code/VF pages that are extendable, scalable and maintainable? Are you a proactive thinker with a can-do attitude? Do you have excellent communication skills, written and verbal? Come design and develop Force.com solutions in a fast moving, agile environment.
You’re right for this job if:
- You’re experienced in gathering, developing and analyzing business requirements for solution design on Salesforce.com
- You’re an experienced object-oriented programmer and are able to design concepts to advise team on Salesforce.com solutions
- You’ve developed custom applications and performed unit testing using Salesforce.com APEX and Visualforce pages
- You’re comfortable with managing the Development lifecycle and multiple SF environments
- You’re experienced with automated testing of custom controllers for Force.com pages
- You have the ability to handle numerous projects/priorities using proven project management methodologies and sound development practices to ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions
- You’ve interfaced with business analysts and technical staff and are able to deliver complete work products
- You’re familiar with third-party integration tools/outbound messaging and are knowledgeable of these processes
- You research and keep current on force.com technologies and will communicate trends and future needs from a business perspective
- You are comfortable with performing maintenance and troubleshooting of applications
- You will continuously facilitate improvement within the environment
And you have:
- 5+ years of enterprise software development experience, including
- 2+ years of Salesforce development experience
- Experience developing applications with PHP and MySQL
- Experience with third party integration tools like Jitterbit or similar
- Strong SOQL skills for querying large record counts
- Strong skills with Salesforce Execution Governors and Limits
- Experience with Salesforce automation, Salesforce Console, Case Feed, Pardot and SteelBrick preferred
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning
- Achieve3000 is looking for a Salesforce developer to join our team.
- Our work environment is vibrant and collaborative – one where we foster personal and professional growth of our developers.
- We believe that the key to unlocking the potential of all learners is literacy.
- By reaching and teaching all kids at their individual reading levels, and constantly challenging them to achieve the next level of success, teachers are making literacy breakthroughs every day.
- With Achieve3000’s differentiated online instruction, students are doubling to tripling expected Lexile/reading gains in a single year.
- You will be working for a Company that sells products that are used by millions of students and teachers.
What we offer:
- Competitive salaries based upon experience and achievements
- An opportunity to further enhance your skills and refine your talent
- You will be part of a SCRUM team that is multidisciplinary and self-managed with wise, rational and supportive management
We plan to have a lot of fun on this journey – please bring a sense of hu