Math Product Manager, Remote
|Title:||Math Product Manager, Remote|
Lead Product Manager
- Determine user experience improvements through data analysis, interviews, and product testing.
- Write and design feature specs for the engineering team to build, coordinating any follow-ups until the feature ships.
- Prioritize feature lists and maintain statuses on features in development, including maintaining and grooming a backlog of features and bugs.
- Create product marketing collateral and internal training materials (videos, microlearning).
- Communicate product updates to internal and external stakeholders.
- Research competitors and math efficacy practices across diverse students.
- Work with multiple teams across the company to solicit product ideas.
- Teaching experience in a K-12 Math classroom.
- Empathy for teachers and students that motivates a desire for improving their lives through our products every single day.
- Highly organized and proficient with product management tools and spreadsheets. Detail oriented.
- Comfort with SQL or willingness to learn.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications