|Title:||Manager, Integration Operations, Red Bank, NJ|
JOB TITLE: Manager, Integration Operations
LOCATION: Red Bank, NJ
We are looking for a passionate and motivated individual to serve as a team manager and technical expert, managing seamless integrations to help customers simplify and streamline the onboarding process.
Additionally, the position is responsible for assisting the Product Manager and Customer Support Director with development, analyses and implementation of staffing, training, and process planning.
Primary job responsibilities
- Inspire, motivate, and elevate individual development and lead a team of 8-10.
- Responsible for advocating and improving operational efficiency in integration life cycle.
- Handle escalations as directed by Director of Customer Support.
- Acting as the technical liaison between team members, customers, and stakeholders to define and clarify project scope.
- Develop, execute, and manage day-to-day operations.
- Uses appropriate judgment in upward communication regarding department or employee concerns.
- Communicate clear instructions to team members on new releases and process enhancements.
- Partner closely with Product Management on new method and product releases.
- Complete required reports, timesheet, and related documents accurately and promptly.
- Assist with support operation enhancement and technical training.
- Overseeing and completing process library for team.
- Provide feedback and participate in long-term vision and strategy for the team.
- Work with team lead to conduct quality control to reduce errors to improve procedures.
- Work with team lead to monitor team participation to ensure the training being provided is being put into use, and to see if any additional training is needed.
- Understanding technical integration technologies such as API operations and XML and JSON concepts, as well as other web and database technologies.
Required skills and attributes
- Education or EdTech experience preferred.
- 3+ years’ people management experience of a technical team in a SaaS business.
- Familiar with Learning Management Systems (LMS) and Student Information Systems (SIS).
- IMS Global, Clever Google Classroom and experience in interoperability and services preferred.
- Familiar with Atlassian products Jira specifics.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.
- Working knowledge of database SQL.
- Previous technical experience with API’s, databases, and/or developer tools.
- Knowledge of product development and product lifecycles.
- Very strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and work with best practices.
- A record of building and leading teams, ideally in a SaaS business.
- Skilled at managing relationships at all levels both internally and with external partners.
- High degree of comfort managing multiple, competing priorities in ambiguous environments.