|Title:||Regional Sales Manager, Texas|
Sr. Manager of School Partnerships (Senior Account Executive)
Locations: Southwest, Texas
In this role you will drive new revenue for Actively Learn, selling it to schools and districts across a large geographic territory of several states. You will represent Actively Learn to a broad range of administrators and teachers and influence how their schools and students can improve by implementing our platform.
- Close new deals by leveraging freemium relationships, expanding current clients, and hunting for new prospects.
- Figure out the latent needs of a school administrator in a 15 minute conversation and articulate how Actively Learn addresses those needs or is not a fit.
- Give an awesome live or webinar product demo of Actively Learn while crisply articulating the benefits of the literary platform.
- Use Salesforce to manage 200+ opportunities at various stages of the buying cycle--and always understand the health of your pipeline.
- Construct a strategy for your territory to meet revenue targets.
- Deeply understand literacy pedagogy and be a consultant to school and district administrators to help them figure out what will best meet their needs.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of selling into K-12, ideally education technology
- Demonstrated ability to manage a large portfolio of accounts
- Presentation skills, both in-person and online
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an aptitude in building relationships with various levels of decision-makers in schools & districts
- Disposition to being inquisitive and a self-learner
- Ability to travel 25% to 40% of the time during peak season.
- Proven ability to organize and prioritize against competing needs
- A strong work ethic, empathy, and the ability to take direction and guidance.